Ben specialises in rail, cost and commercial management recruitment, placing candidates from senior to associate director level within contracting firms and consultancies. I excel in candidate management, placing people in the right position. My expertise covers rail, commercial management, quantity surveying, cost engineering and cost management.
Director Of Cost Management
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Director Of Cost Management
Director of Cost Management (Residential, Education, Commercial and Public Sectors) London £75000 to £100'000 per annum
Job DescriptionYou are applying for the position of Director of Cost Management to lead the Real Estate and Infrastructure division. Working alongside the senior management team, you will lead and run projects throughout the UK across the commercial and public sectors.
To help you in your role you will be backed by one of the UK's leading Construction and Infrastructure consultancies, who boast a heritage of expertise and diversity as well as being the partner of choice for local government
At a business with a true focus on its people, your salary will be enhanced with 25 days holiday, company pension and a benefits scheme which can be tailored to suit your life style.
You'll be making a difference by:
* Estimating and cost planning
* Manage the P&L for the Cost Management team.
* Production of feasibility studies and estimates from minimal design information, through to detailed cost plans
* Provide strong leadership for the cost management team, and provide advice and guidance to junior team members
* Preparation of tender documentation
* Business develop with key clients across the London market.
* Work with the other senior managers to develop new opportunities through new and existing clients
* Lead on the development and delivery of best in class service line delivery to cost management clients.
* Perform all RICS core competencies and RICS QS Competencies
* Participate in APC training including Supervisor role and guidance for candidates, where appropriate
We're looking for someone who has:
* Extensive professional experience within a consultancy environment
* Experience working on medium large scale property projects within the Commercial, Residential, Public sectors and Education sectors is desirable
* MRICS chartered status
* Experience working for a large consultancy
* Evidence of leading projects in a client facing role
* Proven background and knowledge of the property sector
Could you be the person we're searching for? If so, don't hesitate, apply!
A full job description is available upon request.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy, providing technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
ARM's specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.