I make it my mission to find the best IT candidates for our corporate services client base. I cover all areas of IT contract roles, but my main focus is roles for one our key automotive clients. These roles can vary from application support to project managers and software developers to network analysts.
Digital Scrum Master
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main Job Board to see all our current vacancies.
Digital Scrum Master
An exciting contract opportunity for an experienced Digital Scrum Master to join the UK's leading energy company to lead the product team on a digital transformation project.
Job DescriptionDigital Scrum Master
6 months initially
My client is currently looking to recruit a Digital Scrum Master for a 6 month initial contract based in Staines.
My client is the UK’s leading energy company. they supply gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
Our team is leading a digital transformation, including transforming the experience, the technology and our ways of working. We're building products that help our customers manage their energy and their homes
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Facilitate Agile/Scrum ceremonies (sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives, sprint reviews, etc)
- Remove impediments in the way of the team making progress.
- Leadership of the product team.
- Help continuously improve processes.
- Coach and educate your team and stakeholders in agile principles.
- Measure the teams performance and help your team remove impediments in the way of them making progress.
- But we'll expect you to do more than co-ordinate the usual ceremonies.
- To go above and beyond to improve their product team's outcomes.
- bring in new ideas which influence our ways of working across the department
- Work with other scrum masters.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a Scrum Master certification
- Have proven experience in working in a product-centric digital environment, guiding their teams to refine and improve their ways of working.
- Have experience working to lean principles, including helping teams build and understand MVPs.
- Have experience working with a range of stakeholders at varying levels
- Have exceptional organisation, communication and team building skills.
- Knowledge of digital delivery practices is a big benefit (e.g. Continuous Integration)
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.