I make it my mission to find the best IT candidates for our corporate services client base. I cover all areas of IT contract roles, but my main focus is roles for one our key automotive clients. These roles can vary from application support to project managers and software developers to network analysts.
Digital Marketing Architect
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Digital Marketing Architect
An excellent opportunity for a Digital Architect to join a global leading car manufacturing company on a 6 month+ contract. Applicants must have experience working on digital marketing projects.
Job DescriptionDigital Marketing Architect
6 months +
£ open rate
My client is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Architect for a 6 months contract based in Essex.
This role will be Digital Marketing Architect operating within the B2C Solution Architecture team, facing off to solution development teams as well as enterprise architects and IT business relationship management teams.
Responsibilities will include:
* Develop architecture proposals for advanced marketing solutions leveraging web, social media and big data technologies
* Analyse, review and recommend technical designs for the integration of applications and technologies (both in-house developed and externally purchased) to provide comprehensive digital marketing capabilities in a global multi-vendor environment
* Assist in the preparation of Technical Solution Architecture documents.
* Understand and apply knowledge of Technical Standards and the Technology Management Process including the Open Source Software process
* Participate in Enterprise Architecture Assurance reviews including both preparing and presenting the reviews and on other occasions acting as an independent reviewer
* Assist identification of SOA opportunities within Solution Definition context
* Assist with trouble-shooting and identification of architectural issues with applications within the B2C Portfolio
* In-depth experience of integration of components to deliver digital marketing solutions, including consumer databases, public-facing websites, consumer preference & activity tracking solutions, multi-device consumer targeting tools, consumer segmentation & analytics including `big data analytics infrastructure, multi-channel consumer contact solutions (e-mail, SMS, mobile etc)
* Understanding of legal / regulatory issues concerning consumer privacy & permissions, and implications for solution design
* Experience in the creation of solutions for targeted marketing to consumers via 3rd-party channels including social media
* Strong Solution Architecture experience including development of technical architecture documents
* Working knowledge of J2EE development including use of associated tooling e.g. Rational
* Strong written and verbal communication skills plus virtual collaboration skills for working within a global virtual team
* Experience in writing technical specifications for external partners (e.g. ISVs)
* Understanding of Object-Oriented software concepts
* Understanding of Service-Oriented software concepts
* Understanding Enterprise Architecture concepts (e.g. TOGAF and Zachman)
* Knowledge of non-Java object-oriented development platforms e.g. .Net
* Awareness of Agile development methods
* Extensive commercial IT development experience across the full life-cycle, especially in design and development phases, and with experience of analysis and support
* Experience of digital marketing solution delivery projects using Adobe Marketing toolset including Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Campaign, etc
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.