I head the Manufacturing &Technologies division and we focus on products that have been designed and manufactured across a breadth of engineering industries. The division covers a range of markets including CEM’s, electronics, automotive, aerospace, rail, avionics, defence, manufacturing, medical, pharmaceutical, semiconductor and machinery & automation.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer looking for a role in Newbury - Berkshire? Would you like to work with a growing company who are currently expanding and needing a new addition to their team to help develop their products? Then read on...
Job DescriptionDesign Engineer
Location - Berkshire (Newbury)
Hours Per Week: 37.5
This is an opportunity for al mechanical design engineer to join an expanding engineering company involved with the design and development of dispensing equipment. They are expanding rapidly and require a mechanical design engineer with strong capabilities in innovative design.
You will be working as part of a small but growing R&D team that design, develop and equipment to competitive commercial time scales. You will support the growth of the team while leading technical projects from concept design through to production.
Main duties & responsibilities:
1) Design of manual, pneumatic and cordless dispensing equipment
2) Design new products from concept to production
3) Work with development team to improve existing products
Essential Criteria - Skills, experience and qualifications:
1) 1st or 2nd class engineering degree, or equivalent, in mechanical or systems engineering.
2) Achieved, or be actively working towards, Chartered Engineer status.
3) Experience of designing electro mechanical equipment or experience of electro mechanical systems.
4) Experience of working in a Quality Assured environment using standard tools such as DFMEA, DVP&R, control plans, etc.
5) Communication - written and verbal.
6) Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
7) Competent in the use of CAD.
8) Full UK driving licence.
Desirable Criteria - Skills, experience qualifications
1) Experience of tool/personal equipment design.
2) Able to write technical documents for publication.
3) Experience presenting technical subject matter to nontechnical audiences.
If you think this role is for you, apply today!
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.