Companies need to ensure that their IT facilities are adequate and correctly staffed, otherwise they risk falling behind. I work across multiple roles so my skills need to be well rounded however, I do have a slight preference for more technical roles.
Demand And Resource Planning Manager
Demand And Resource Planning Manager
Who are they? A pioneering UK communications infrastructure company. They are a key part in enabling vital connections and services to millions of people on a daily basis. Purpose of job; To lead a team of Process Analysts to develop, implement and manage complex processes within a Business Unit in accordance with the Service Management Model and based on ITIL best practice.
Job DescriptionDemand And Resource Planning Manager - Permanent
£40,000 - £47,000pa
Who are they?
A pioneering UK communications infrastructure company. They are a key part in enabling vital connections and services to millions of people on a daily basis.
Purpose of job;
To lead a team of Process Analysts to develop, implement and manage complex processes within a Business Unit in accordance with the Service Management Model and based on ITIL best practice.
* Deliver core Service Management / ITIL processes within a business unit, including problem management, incident management, change management, configuration management and service level management
* Lead the development and adoption of operational best practice across the Business Unit for service processes
* Measure and report on operational process performance, initiative corrective action where required to address performance shortfalls
* Identify and drive process improvement across service processes
* Provide subject matter expertise and guidance to contribute to the development of process management strategy
Specific Role Requirements
* Working with the PMO team, develop an annual operating and accurate forecast model and ensure that all staffing requirements are met real time through effective scheduling
* Work in partnership with the business stakeholders to produce Short & medium term forecasting requirements.
* Ensure that Operational teams are able to deliver an efficient & productive service through effective resource management.
* Development and production of robust and reliable MI in relation to key forecasting & planning KPI's.
* To be proactive in terms of process / change management on resource demands to ensure increases in efficiency and productivity
* To identify and pro-actively manage changes to the shift patterns to deliver improved customer service, working as team within Operations.
* To be aware of and record business, resource and seasonal changes, making appropriate resource plans for expected changes in profile and workloads, reporting on expected and experienced results.
* To make recruitment recommendations and identify opportunities and benefits offered through skills based routing, demonstrating the benefit of proposed changes through testing scenarios using modelling, capacity and sensitivity analysis.
* Must have a valid UK Driving Licence
Desired knowledge and experience
* Good working knowledge of Workforce Planning modelling and planning
* Competent in using a variety of workforce planning methodologies
* Strategic & Real time thought process & analysis
* First class technology/IT skills. Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
* Strong analytical skills with ability to interpret data and statistics analysing
* They will have prior experience of forecasting/scheduling
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.