Companies need to ensure that their IT facilities are adequate and correctly staffed, otherwise they risk falling behind. I work across multiple roles so my skills need to be well rounded however, I do have a slight preference for more technical roles.
Demand And Resource Planning Manager
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Demand And Resource Planning Manager
Who are they? A pioneering UK communications infrastructure company. They are a key part in enabling vital connections and services to millions of people on a daily basis. Purpose of job; To lead a team of Process Analysts to develop, implement and manage complex processes within a Business Unit in accordance with the Service Management Model and based on ITIL best practice.
Job DescriptionDemand And Resource Planning Manager - Permanent
£40,000 - £47,000pa
Who are they?
A pioneering UK communications infrastructure company. They are a key part in enabling vital connections and services to millions of people on a daily basis.
Purpose of job;
To lead a team of Process Analysts to develop, implement and manage complex processes within a Business Unit in accordance with the Service Management Model and based on ITIL best practice.
* Deliver core Service Management / ITIL processes within a business unit, including problem management, incident management, change management, configuration management and service level management
* Lead the development and adoption of operational best practice across the Business Unit for service processes
* Measure and report on operational process performance, initiative corrective action where required to address performance shortfalls
* Identify and drive process improvement across service processes
* Provide subject matter expertise and guidance to contribute to the development of process management strategy
Specific Role Requirements
* Working with the PMO team, develop an annual operating and accurate forecast model and ensure that all staffing requirements are met real time through effective scheduling
* Work in partnership with the business stakeholders to produce Short & medium term forecasting requirements.
* Ensure that Operational teams are able to deliver an efficient & productive service through effective resource management.
* Development and production of robust and reliable MI in relation to key forecasting & planning KPI's.
* To be proactive in terms of process / change management on resource demands to ensure increases in efficiency and productivity
* To identify and pro-actively manage changes to the shift patterns to deliver improved customer service, working as team within Operations.
* To be aware of and record business, resource and seasonal changes, making appropriate resource plans for expected changes in profile and workloads, reporting on expected and experienced results.
* To make recruitment recommendations and identify opportunities and benefits offered through skills based routing, demonstrating the benefit of proposed changes through testing scenarios using modelling, capacity and sensitivity analysis.
* Must have a valid UK Driving Licence
Desired knowledge and experience
* Good working knowledge of Workforce Planning modelling and planning
* Competent in using a variety of workforce planning methodologies
* Strategic & Real time thought process & analysis
* First class technology/IT skills. Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
* Strong analytical skills with ability to interpret data and statistics analysing
* They will have prior experience of forecasting/scheduling
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.