I am a recruitment specialist in the aerospace and defence domain. My skills include resourcing experienced and highly-skilled individuals for roles and projects such as quality assurance, programme support and project management.
DELIVERY COORDINATOR - AMPTHILL - £18,000 Are you an accountable Administrator with experience gained within a Security, Defence, Military or Aerospace environment? Do you excellent communication and organisational skills? If yes, my client - a leading Defence & Aerospace company - will want to see your CV! Please read on and apply below!
Job DescriptionJob Title: Delivery Coordinator
Location: Ampthill, Bedfordshire
Salary: up to £18,000
My client are looking for a Delivery Coordinator to join their team on-site at one the world's leading Defence & Aerospace companies based in Bedfordshire on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will ideally be currently SC Cleared or must be able to obtain SC Clearance. We cannot consider your application if you do not meet this criteria.
My client creates true partnerships with its customers to tailor solutions that enable businesses to attract, engage and develop talent. They help businesses perform and grow, through their people. Partnering with their customers we create a bespoke blend of talent focused, people solutions. Their solutions range from:
Resourcing Solutions - Would you like to harness your culture and attract the right people to your business?
Training and Talent Partnerships - They support you and your people by letting them take charge of their own development to benefit your business.
People Analytics - Accessing meaningful data around your business can be difficult to do, we can work together to help you understand the data in order to attract new people.
Workforce Management - Finding the right people at the right time can be challenging, our partnership will enable you to access these people when you need them most.
The Delivery Coordinator is an important role in their Resourcing Team for candidates, the hiring managers, stakeholders and colleagues, ensuring all have as positive an experience of the team as possible.
The role will report into the Account Manager and will support the wider Resourcing Team for the Customer, including the Resourcers, Resource Business Partners and other team members.
* Provide full administrative support to the permanent / contract recruitment process to include, but not limited to, requesting and co-ordinating all necessary paperwork and documenting all stages of the recruitment process on the relevant system(s).
* Co-ordinating recruitment activity with second tier suppliers as required including, but not limited to relaying interview, providing feedback.
* Assistance in the set-up of meetings including diary management, room bookings, presentations, reports, agendas etc.
* Ad hoc general administration duties as required
What do I need to succeed?
* Strong administrative experience
* Strong organisational skills
* A hunger to achieve
* Attention to detail
* Confident and persuasive communications skills, both in writing and verbally
* Delivery driven and passionate about results
* Professionally presented and punctual
* Willingness to do "what it takes" to exceed client and customer expectations
* Excellent MS-Office Skills
* Resilient, with a good sense of humour
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.