Telesales Executive

Applications have now closed

Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.

Telesales Executive

Sales Executive - Petersfield Permanent Enjoy speaking to people? Do you excel at customer service and enjoy the thrill of landing that sale? Would you like to work for a unique brand, in a fun and relaxed environment? If so, we have a cracking role for you.

Job Description

Sales Executive - Petersfield
Permanent

Enjoy speaking to people? Do you excel at customer service and enjoy the thrill of landing that sale?
Would you like to work for a unique brand, in a fun and relaxed environment?

If so, we have a cracking role for you.

Who are they?
A specialist online ratings and review platform, every second they empower companies to listen and connect to their customers; giving them the tools to create better consumer experiences, improve their products and grow their brand.

They have a range of impressive products, award-winning service and industry expertise, enabling them to lead the way in the rapidly-growing ratings and review sector.

At HQ in Petersfield, they enjoy a unique working environment; surrounded by countryside, animals and away from the hustle and bustle of city life. They are a relaxed company and they have created a harmonious and enjoyable office culture. Come and be a part of it!

What will I be doing?
The Customer Acquisition Executive works within the Marketing Department and is key to developing the company's customer portfolio; through generating leads and prospects over the phone.

Day to day, you will be cold-calling (60%) selling the concept of the company's review / ratings service and transferring leads to the sales team. The remaining 40% of your time will be dealing with in-bound customers via targeted Marketing Campaigns.

You will be expected to secure 20 appointments per month and regularly work towards fixed targets and KPI's. Your role will be to secure the leads, qualifying the prospects and discuss their needs in-detail before selling the benefits of the brand.

What do they need from me?
First and full-most, you will be a people-person and enjoy day to day contact with customers; largely over the telephone. A telesales background is therefore preferred.

You should have some experience in a Telesales or in a Customer Service-type role, where you have generated leads or sales/bookings for a sales team.

Ideally you will have worked in one of these environments:
E-Commerce
Digital
Software/ SaaS

You will be a target-drive individual, yet have a strong customer-focus and enjoy working as part of a close-knit team.

Benefits
The best benefit, is being part of the a family; a fun, smart and vibrant bunch focussed on producing excellence. But if you're looking for extra, there's more:
private health care scheme, a cycle to work scheme and on-site Exercise classes, regular social and company events, Company Pension Scheme, 23 days holiday + 1 day per years' service up to 27 days inclusive, plus bank holidays, Reward and Recognition for your contribution to our ongoing success, Ongoing career development and training, Being a part of an award winning, successful, expanding global business

Salary and location
£16,000 - £24,000pa depending on experience + commission. If you operate at Team Leader-level, or have the experience to be at this level - a salary of up-to £27,000 is on-offer.

Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.

Key Consultant

Amy Cheung

Amy Cheung profile

My specialist area covers a broad spectrum of roles across various disciplines and skills within the information technology sector. I specialise in working with business analysts, business architects and project managers, predominantly in the utilities and marine sectors.