Specialising in cost and commercial management within civil engineering. Placing candidates from senior to associate director level within contracting firms and consultancies. I excel in candidate management, placing people in the right position. My expertise covers commercial management, quantity surveying, cost engineering and cost management.
My client is responsible for the biggest construction project in Europe, helping to improve London's commuter infrastructure. Due to an increase in project workload they require a Cost Engineer to hit the ground running and become a vital part of the team.
Job DescriptionAs the successful candidate you will be responsible for the following
* Responsible for the analysis and reporting of the cost status of the works
* Maintaining the Cost Management database for the Project, and checking that forecast and budgeted costs, align with cost flows data for Earned Value purposes.
* Interfacing with contract administration on contract issues and status of changes. Providing assistance with assessment of changes.
* Demonstrating good knowledge of the project scope / schedule and all cost related issues, as part of an integrated project team.
* Working knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM), CPI and SPI principles.
* Questioning the availability of alternative options when change is identified to help minimise the effect on cost and schedule.
* Delivering cost information on an ongoing basis to the Project Manager and in line with the project reporting timetable as part of a 4 weekly reporting cycle.
If you have the skill set required and want to be a part of this exciting project then please apply today, or call to discuss in further detail.
A full job description is available upon request,
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.