I am focused on recruiting professionals of all levels within the defence, satellite and telecommunications industries. I excel in recruiting for the harder to fill positions, as the challenge makes me more determined to succeed. Knowing it is going to be difficult makes it all the more worthwhile once you have placed the candidate.
Control Systems Engineer
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Control Systems Engineer
I am looking to speak with candidates interested in a new, exciting opportunity, working for a local Automation, Control Solutions and Service organisation...
Job DescriptionControl Systems Engineer
My client is a small, well-established local business near Portsmouth, specialising in Automation, Control and IT Solutions and Services. Their customers are large companies in the biopharmaceutical and water treatment industries and they have traded successfully for more than thirteen years and are expanding to cope with an increasing demand for their services.
Currently they are looking for 2 Control System Engineers to join their expanding team on the South Coast.
This role will suit a Graduate Electrical / Electronics or Control Engineer who has an interest in PLC and SCADA programming and is looking to gain experience in this exciting field. You will be working predominantly in coding and testing PLC/SCADA control systems for a variety of applications in the water and pharmaceutical industries. On-the-job training will be given and the role will be mainly based at their office in Waterlooville, although there will be periods of working on-site at customers' premises in the UK and for short periods overseas.
* Computer, Control & Automation or Electrical engineering degree or equivalent
* Knowledge of Siemens PLCs and SCADA programming and testing
* An aptitude and willingness to learn new skills, technologies and methodologies
* Personable with good client facing skills, must be able to work as part of a team
* Self motivating and capable of independent working
* Willingness to travel locally and overseas to work at customer sites when required
* Full UK Driving licence
* Low voltage electrical skills to aid test / commissioning
* Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industries, particularly GAMP
Candidates should possess the following personal qualities:
* Ability to work both as part of a team and independently as needed
* Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
* Have good communication skills
* Be adaptable and analytical in their methods of working
* Have a passion for the field of engineering
For this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and be able to travel freely in the EU and have no restrictions from entering the USA due travel to customer sites.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this position please do apply now, or alternatively if you require any further information please send your details to:
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.