Contracts Manager (Fabrics)
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Contracts Manager (Fabrics)
A leading global security company that specialises in a range of industries, are looking for a permanent contract manager to join their expanding team.
Job DescriptionRole Responsibilities:
* The Commercial Manager will be responsible for commercial (contracts, subcontracts, service agreements and pricing) management for a specific programme.
* Negotiate and agree scope, terms and conditions with Customers and Subcontractors working closely with the relevant managers.
* Refine and agree Confidentiality and collaboration/teaming agreements
* Review tenders and RFQs to identify key commercial aspects and evaluation criteria
* Review contracts terms and conditions
* Develop negotiation strategy
* Identify and construct subcontracts flowing down terms from the prime contract as appropriate
* Engage with and support legal review of contract terms
* Develop and negotiate on contracts terms, licence terms and pricing recognising the risk trade off and working within approvals
* Be responsible for issuing Requests for Proposal/Quotation and assessing commercial proposals from suppliers and subcontractors
* Monitor Contracts and Sub-contracts, Service agreements and licences to ensure that all parties adhere to the conditions.
* Liaison with trade controls/export management personnel to develop and maintain the necessary export/import licences for products and services.
* Provide advice and guidance to Project Manager in the event that the performance of any supplier/subcontractor appears to be in question
* Provide inputs as necessary for internal reports.
* Responsible for ensuring compliance with corporate governance & policy
* Maintain the Supply Chain Management element of Quality Management System.
* The successful candidate will ideally be currently SC Cleared or must be able to obtain SC Clearance. We cannot consider your application if you do not meet this criteria
* Excellent analytical and communication skills, capable of interfacing with senior management at all levels, while planning, executing and coordinating bid work, negotiations and active contract management.
* Must be able to deal effectively with competing priorities and deadlines, and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
* Must be a team player, independent, proactive, and possess excellent problem solving, communication, and organisational skills
* Good negotiation skills
* Demonstrable experience of proposal work and review on large scale captures desired
* Good understanding of contract law and standard terms
* Degree or equivalent qualified with a business/IT/engineering background
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.