I specialise in permanent and contract recruitment within aerospace and defence. I excel at resourcing engineering and professional support services within the defence industry encompassing commercial management, operations, planning, PMO, procurement, quality assurance, systems safety and systems/software engineering.
A Defence & Security giant are now seeking a Commercial Manager to join their team in Coventry. The successful applicant will be responsible for negotiating and agreeing scope and terms and conditions with Customers and Subcontractors, working closely with the relevant Programme Manager, Business Development Manager, Finance Team and Supply Chain Lead. Due to the nature of the work all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Commercial Manager
Salary: Up to £50,000 + Benefits
One of the world's largest defence & security organisations are now seeking a talented Commercial Manager to join their team in Coventry. This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £50,000 + fantastic company benefits. Due to the nature of the work all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
The successful applicant will be responsible for commercial management for a specific UK government programme within the business. You may also be required to provide other commercial support to the business as required.
* Write and negotiate unique contract language, and make business decisions involving contractual, legal, and financial issues.
* Administer multiple, complex sales contracts, and acquisitions and relationships with minimum management assistance.
* Analyse RFQs/ITTs.
* Make recommendations to lead, team lead or manager (as appropriate) in regards to the outcome of the procurement selection process, including identification of any risks or alternatives associated with the selection.
* Complete negotiations in a reasonable time with minimal management/team lead dependency.
* Diverse background in contracts.
* Experience in bid/capture teams.
* Be skilled in interpreting request for proposals and ITT's, developing contract positions and articulating the positions with supporting documentation to management.
Should you be interested in applying or hearing more about this position please submit your application to Daniel Smith on 02392458040 or email your latest CV
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.