My clients range from high technology vendors, integrators and consultancies to finance, government and public sector. One of my strengths is definitely my ability to strike up a rapport from the very first call and to build and maintain that relationship.
Cloud Security Architect
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Cloud Security Architect
An excellent opportunity to work on a Cloud Security programme for the UK's biggest utilities company.
Job DescriptionCloud Security Architect
Our client, a major utilities company, are on the search for x 2 Cloud Security Architect's for the following role -
The purpose of this role is to:
- Provide specialist IT security design consultancy services and assurance to support the Cloud Architecture Project
- Drive security standards and procedures resulting in business acceptance of the platform
- Own the information security risk assessment and analysis process, including residual risk identification and management
The job holder will be accountable for:
- Participate in the infrastructure and application project groups providing expert advisory on the information security viewpoint
- Deliver security design and control artefacts as required to support the project
- Accountability for the overall security integrity of the new platform
- Provide guidance on balancing security process maturity against evolving requirements and timeliness of delivery
- Drive the audit and assurance of the platform to the point of acceptance
- Strong Security Architecture related experience
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Experience of writing standards and procedures in line with a security conscious cloud migration
- Expert knowledge of IT security solutions and their integration and operation into business systems and processes
- A technical degree or professional qualification (e.g. CISSP, CISM or CISSA)
- Experience in using a formalised IT security risk management methodology
- Knowledge of the Cloud Security controls matrix
Technology security consultancy experience, including:
- Providing Security consultancy services to projects
- Conducting risk assessments
- Embedding security requirements in projects
- Reviewing designs and recommending security solutions
- Managing assurance activity, such as due diligence reviews and penetration tests
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.