The typical job roles which I recruit for include Project Engineers, Project Managers, Electrical / Mechanical Engineers, Electrical / Mechanical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Reliability Engineers, RAMS Consultants and Senior Management. I currently work within the Manufacturing & Technologies…
Cable & Survey Engineer
Cable & Survey Engineer
Do you have experience of working with cable installation & maintenance with Orcaflex experience? Then his position of Cable & Survey Engineer may be of interest to you.
Job DescriptionCable & Survey Engineer
A unique engineering and underwater service to the Oil & Gas, Power and Maritime sector have a new opportunity available for a Cable & Survey Engineer to join their team here in the UK.
As a Cable & Survey Engineer you will need to have a background of working within the Offshore sector with cable installation and cable maintenance. You will also need to have experience of working with Orcaflex.
The primary purpose of this role will be to provide support to the Cable Engineering department for the company's fleet which will include Shallow/Deep Water Cable Installation processes and Survey Equipment and processes.
- Provide support to the Subsea and Cable Manager in all matters relating to Cable Engineering and Survey.
- Provide support to the Cable Engineering manager and cover for periods when the Cable Engineering Manager is on vacation.
- Provide support with respect to solutions for tenders in terms of equipment necessary to comply with project requirements for Project Engineering.
- Investigate Installation or Repair defects as a result of operations to ascertain cause- of defect and identify remedial actions to prevent further occurrences.
- Provide cable engineering support for vessels when faced with non-standard situations.
- Act as interface with Survey Support services contractor.
- Assist development of new practices or procedures which keep the company competitive.
- Previous experience of work in the Offshore environment within the Cable Engineering section in both installation and maintenance
- A HNC or degree in electrical/electronic engineering, hydrographic surveying, Geomatics or Geosciences
- Knowledge of shipboard systems, cable working equipment and systems.
- An understanding of geodetics
- Knowledge of techniques used for deriving position
Please contact Cassie Moore for more information
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.