I specialise in recruiting for permanent IT opportunities. It is a fantastic opportunity working at ARM and having the chance to find people their dream job.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
An ambitious Software Developer is required to join a globally recognised institute for architecture on an ambitious digital transformation programme, in London. Your goal as a Software Developer will be to develop and improve the digital services on-offer, thus providing a better customer experience.
Job DescriptionSoftware Developer (C#, ASP.NET)
Key skills: C#, ASP.Net, MVC, SQL, AWS, Development, Agile
An ambitious Software Developer is required to join a globally recognised institute for architecture on an ambitious digital transformation programme, in London.
At the very heart of this programme, is a transformation of the company's core website and satellite digital services. Their goal is to make the website the leading online destination for anybody with an interest in architecture.
What you will be doing
Your goal as a Software Developer will be to develop and improve the digital services on-offer, thus providing a better customer experience.
You will be developing digital services written in C# ASP.Net on SQL Server 2012/14/16 and T-SQL, within the Agile development methodology and in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
Of course you will take responsibility for quality, accuracy and stability of your own deliverables and work with the Lead Developer to ensure code meets technical quality standards and SOLID principals.
What will you bring?
* Ambition, ideas and passion for quality software development.
* You will the type who keeps up-to-date with technology and will bring ideas to the table for new and improved solutions for the company's website.
* Your core background will be development of C# ASP.Net on a SQL Server backend and within an Agile environment.
* It is expected that you will have demonstrable skills developing with ASP.NET MVC and RESTful services Web API's.
* The company expects their developers to also have a high level understanding of AWS cloud hosting services such as EC2, RDS and S3 or equivalent.
Holiday, Pension, Healthcare
Salary & locations
Based in Central London
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.