Business Support Officer
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Business Support Officer
A well known global defence security company are looking for a passionate business support officer to join the team. The client in question are looking for someone who is professional and positive in approach and is forward thinking in regards to work.
Job DescriptionBusiness Support Officer- £14.80ph
For all placements, deliver a high level of administrative and business support to local managers and their teams. Create and maintain MS Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, MS Word documents accurately and assist with reports.
Dependant on placement, to carry out duties as required, including but not limited to:
* Accurate control and maintenance of complex electronic diaries for identified managers.
* Extensive travel arrangements (including currency) in compliance with policies and championing a cost conscious approach.
* Provide meeting co-ordination and participation and take/manage actions as and when required.
* Provide management and maintenance of email for identified managers.
* Co-ordinate arrangements for on-site or off-site meetings and events, attend and participate as required.
* Administer expense forms for identified managers, submitted in a timely manner.
* Maintain and analyse data, create reports and present findings.
* Provide specific support to the Project and/or functional teams, specific tasks and projects to be defined in the workplace.
* Assist the project and/or functional population to optimise efficiency throughout the business.
* Develop to become the knowledge point of contact within the project and/or function.
* Intermediate Level required in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Experience in Complex Diary Management;
* Experience in Corporate Travel Arrangements;
* Experience in an office environment;
* To succeed in this role, you need an eye for detail;
* To have a willing, helpful attitude and a calm professional manner, even when things are changed at the last minute.
Please note: The successful candidate will ideally be currently SC Cleared or must be able to obtain SC Clearance. We cannot consider your application if you do not meet this criteria.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.