My clients range from high technology vendors, integrators and consultancies to finance, government and public sector. One of my strengths is definitely my ability to strike up a rapport from the very first call and to build and maintain that relationship.
BMC Administrator (Remedy)
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main Job Board to see all our current vacancies.
BMC Administrator (Remedy)
An exciting opportunity to work with one of the world's biggest Defence and Security companies as a BMC Remedy Administrator.
Job DescriptionBMC Administrator (Remedy)
Candidates must have valid SC security clearance or the willingness to undergo SC security clearance.
An opportunity exists for a BMC Administrator - Remedy, CMDB, Atrium Integrator, ADDM and BPPM
• Run Daily Checks across all systems to ensure they are continually ready for use.
• Manage and administer users accounts and permissions based on Role Based Access Controls via MS Active Directory.
• Undertake data validation, loading and management, both bulk and individual updates of foundation and transactional data including CMDB loads.
• Remedy Incident, Change and Task queue management.
• Out of Hours support on a rota basis. Other Role Requirements:
• The role will be based in central London
• The role may require flexibility with regards to operational demands such as Incident Resolution
• Willingness to undergo SC Clearance
Desired & Required Skills:
• Experience in administering and maintaining solutions in the BMC Remedy 7.x/8.x ITSM suite.
• Experience in administering and maintaining BPPM and ADDM and their integration with Remedy.
• Experience managing integrated solutions across diverse products and from multiple suppliers.
• Familiar with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations.
• Experience administering Active Directory, including federated authentication and Single Sign-On
• Experience working in a Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 environment
• Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server
• Experience with VMware or other virtualised environments
• Experience working in a community cloud environment
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.