Specialising in cost and commercial management within civil engineering. Placing candidates from senior to associate director level within contracting firms and consultancies. I excel in candidate management, placing people in the right position. My expertise covers commercial management, quantity surveying, cost engineering and cost management.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Competitive Salary plus benefits My client based in Hampshire are a specialist construction firm who pride themselves on delivering first class results. Due to a strong period of growth they are in a position to hire a new Bid Manager to ensure they keep moving forwards.
Job DescriptionCompetitive Salary plus benefits
Whilst a candidate with a background in construction is preferable, they are opening this opportunity to Bid Managers with a high technical aptitude and willingness to learn, from engineering and manufacturing companies.
If this is you, then please read on!
* A proven background in bid management, combined with the ability to competently produce, submit and negotiate winning bids.
* Comfortable with managing a number of bids at any one time, including post tender activities on previously submitted bids.
* Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
* Proven background and record in technical sales
The following skills will be relevant to applicants from a construction background, as with the above my client is keen to consider applicants from manufacturing and engineering firms also.
* Knowledge of the construction industry, employers, main and sub-contractors and professional consultants.
* A background of working within main design and build contractors.
* Knowledge of various building products/services.
Desirable but not essential to the role
* Ability to plan/programme turnkey design and build projects.
* Background of working within specialist design and build sub-contractors.
* Educated to degree standard or equivalent, preferably in engineering or construction.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for sales and negotiation, then please get in touch today.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is an award-winning authority in technology and engineering recruitment, filling specialist positions across some of the most ambitious technology and engineering industries in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.