Aiden specialises in contract recruitment within the Automotive industry, recruiting for a range of roles within design, purchasing, quality and simulation engineering.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Have you had experience of working on prototype vehicles? Would you like to work as an Auto Electrician on high performance British cars?
Job DescriptionThe purpose of this role is to support the electrical components of prototype vehicles / buck construction and commissioning. To facilitate both whole vehicle & component testing in line with design verification programme objectives.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
• Determine vehicle / buck specification for associated work plan.
• Manufacture /sub-assembly of relevant components
• Manually collect and check components from storage area or check in house manufactured parts where necessary.
• Assemble components and fit to vehicle / buck / layout board etc in sequence of build and to process planning sheets or job routing sheet.
• Through the build continuously review the process to identify potential installation issues. Then clearly and concisely communicate issues to build engineers.
• Storage of controlled substances / components safely in correct location(s).
• Adhere to company safety, housekeeping and discipline standards
• Use appropriate diagnostic tools to investigate electrical problems and identify the concern, then determine a robust solution and implement that solution.
Qualifications & Experience
• A full electrical apprenticeship (or equivalent) and have relevant automotive experience.
• Specialised knowledge of auto electrics, harness manufacture, and electronic module experience (diagnostics) is essential.
• Computer literate with a good understanding of excel
• The ability to read, interpret and work to engineering circuit drawings /process sheets is necessary.
• The candidate must be able to carry out basic design of experiment work & problem solving.
• Confident individual with strong communication skills – written and verbal
• In addition the candidate should have the ability to interact with senior electrical engineers.
• It would be expected that the successful candidates have undertaken further study to HNC /degree level in appropriate disciplines
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.