I account manage recruitment for some of ARM's major defence and aerospace clients across the UK. My aim is to ensure that an exceptional service is provided to all our clients and candidates. I also ensure opportunities for all ARM services are offered and maximised across all of our defence accounts.
Assistant Project Manager
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Assistant Project Manager
NEW 6 month contract for an Assistant Project Manager to fulfil a 6 month contract position...
Job DescriptionAssistant Project Manager
6 month contract
Up to £24.97p/h
I am currently looking to recruit an Assistant Project Manager to fulfil an initial 6 month contract with my client based in Stevenage that specialise in designing and producing defence systems.
They are looking for a candidate to:
* Provide support to the Project Production Managers and Manufacturing Management Team to define, plan, direct and deliver the manufacturing projects/contracts against business plan targets through rigorous cost control and schedule adherence.
* Manage stakeholder interfaces including internal customers and ensure accurate reporting of progress against all aspects of project performance. Planning, facilitating and providing support to the success of large scale contracts throughout the product life cycle. Developing and maintaining key relationships with internal customers and key subcontractors.
* Ensuring accurate reporting of progress against all aspects of project performance and interpreting requirements back to manufacturing.
* Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of contract risk and opportunity plans/budgets.
* Communicating consolidated project/programme requirements to a multi-disciplined team to safeguard deliveries.
* Play a key role in tendering/bidding activities associated with the successful acquisition of future business.
To be considered for this position you must have the following skills and experience:
* Experienced Project Manager with a proven track record in the delivery of fixed cost programmes, of significant value, within a matrix organisation.
* Experience within an engineering or production environment would be of preference.
* A natural communicator, able to build strong relationships, with experience in driving multi-functional teams and delivering to tight time-scales.
* Enthusiastic, pro-active and tenacious individual who can prioritise and understand strategic business needs as well as managing the day-to-day tactical decisions.
* Experience in the application of Project Management skills at assistant level in a relevant business environment. ESD training.
Please not we are looking for an Assistant Project Manager not a Manufacturing or Production Manager to fulfil this role.
Due to the nature of the organisation you will be required to undergo UK Security Clearance.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.