The range of roles I help recruit for is as wide as it is varied. In the (ARM Corporate Services) Engineering Division, I support a range of high profile global companies within the defence, satellite and telecommunications industries, which means an ongoing, steep, learning curve.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
A global security company in Lincoln is looking for a permanent Assistant Accountant to join its team. Offering savings plans, paid time off and education assistance among its benefits, the company would like someone to come in and support its Accountant in interfacing with internal customers.
Job DescriptionYou will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of standard processes, tools, financial planning and control practices, supporting programmes on the Modifications side.
Key focus areas as follows;
* Participation in the preparation of Annual Operating Plans/Long Term Strategic Plans for Modifications Contract activity
* Perform financial analysis such as Estimate at Complete, funding profiles, forecasting, dashboards and variance analysis
* Perform ad hoc reporting and financial analysis as required such as expenditure analysis, supplier payments and customer billings
* Incorporating contractual charges into control systems by monitoring progress against each project to ensure cost and schedule are maintained
* Support Bid / Proposal work as well as Pricing Support
* Support Programme reviews and other applicable meetings
* Support the roll out of a financial ledger and implementation of MS Dynamics (MSD) for UK operations
Please note: Successful candidates must be willing to undergo UK Security Clearance checks
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.