The typical job roles which I recruit for include Project Engineers, Project Managers, Electrical / Mechanical Engineers, Electrical / Mechanical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Reliability Engineers, RAMS Consultants and Senior Management. I currently work within the Manufacturing & Technologies…
Asset Integrity Engineer
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Asset Integrity Engineer
I have a new opportunity available for an Asset Integrity Engineer / TAR Engineer to join a large Petrochemical company in Grangemouth, Scotland.
Job DescriptionAsset Integrity Engineer
Up to £56k per annum + benefits package
ARM are currently supporting a large Petrochemical organisation in Grangemouth, Stirlingshire to support them with the search for an Asset Integrity Engineer / Mechanical Engineer.
For this position you will be involved in working on the preparation and execution of the mechanical workscope for major cycle ending turnarounds that deliver the HS&E, plant integrity, reliability, duration and commercial performance targets set for assigned Refinery Assets.
You will be reporting into the Mechanical Asset Team Leader and will be responsible for the TAR budgets and Capital Improvement Expenditure.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Responsible for the compilation of the work-list for respective discipline for Asset cycle ending TAR that will deliver future integrity and reliability targets.
- Provision of discipline engineering to the TAR Team to ensure required technical input to deliver TAR workscope required to meet integrity, safety and reliability of the maintenance, plant modification and operation of the Asset between cycle ending turnarounds.
- Develop, select, recommend, and install engineering modifications to asset equipment to achieve the agreed asset integrity and reliability requirements.
- Direct the Asset Inspection Engineer to ensure compliance with the Statutory and Integrity inspection schedule including approval of written schemes of examination for the turnaround inspections.
- Authorise all repair programs resulting from inspection reports prior to and during the turnaround event to ensure that the Asset plant integrity standards are delivered.
- Review the Asset Care Policy for turnaround equipment and provide technical discipline expertise to ensure the executed scope is aligned with Asset Care Policy
- Advise the TAR Lead that the budget and resource planning are adequate to deliver the mechanical engineering TAR workscope.
- Ensure that the MMS (Maintenance Management System) database for all TAR related equipment has the correct technical details to achieve the Asset Care Policy.
- Supervise the execution of assigned scope (up to 50K man-hours) to ensure plant is overhauled as planned and to a standard that will deliver asset reliability targets.
- Manage the preparation and execution of Asset Interventions for emergent repair or catalyst works to ensure plant downtime is minimised and works carried out as required to deliver future asset operational performance.
- Support the annual CAPEX submissions and expenditures process to ensure critical material items are available to Asset as insurances.
- Carry out spares reviews for TAR equipment to develop a coherent spares strategy for the TAR to reduce TAR durations and meet Solomon targets. Will authorize all requests to store TAR Asset spares in the store facility and ensure data is valid in the MMS.
- Review and approve all mechanical workpacks prior to the turnaround event to ensure requirements of the scope will be delivered.
- Review and update mechanical EITs to ensure learnings from overhauls are recorded and improved upon.
- Proactive participation in HSE driven activities in both preparation and execution phases to evaluate and minimise risk of mechanical turnaround activities.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Engineering Degree in Discipline.
- Chartered Status preferred but not essential.
- Minimum 5 years petrochemical industry
- As a professional Engineer demonstrates thorough understanding and application of engineering discipline including knowledge of appropriate engineering standards and application.
- Commercial awareness and contract management.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Application I.T. Computer tools.
Please contact Cassie Moore for more information
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.