My clients range from high technology vendors, integrators and consultancies to finance, government and public sector. One of my strengths is definitely my ability to strike up a rapport from the very first call and to build and maintain that relationship.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
An excellent opportunity for an Application Analyst to join a large transformation programme.
Job DescriptionApplications Analyst (AppV 4.6, AppV 5.1, Packaging, Sequencing)
6 months +
My client requires an Application Analyst for a 6 month contract role based in Middlesex for the following role -
Essential skills required:
* Applications Analyst required for Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade.
* Must have excellent understanding of packaging and sequencing (AppV 4.6 to AppV 5.1) and also the ability to investigate and provide solutions for applications deemed as incompatible with Windows 10.
* Will be expected to assist with technical analysis as to why an application has encountered a defect so a good understanding of AD/AppSense/SCCM/GPO/Firewalls/registry is also required.
* Must have excellent data analysis skills and be able to perform lookups and manipulate data from various data source including SQL databases and Excel.
* Ability to interrogate and create macros would also be a bonus. Must be highly motivated and able to communicate at all levels as engagement with our business users, technical suppliers and internal IT teams will be required.
" Data analysis - must be able to perform lookups/manipulate data from various sources SQL databases/Excel (must)
" Good understanding of application packaging and sequencing (Must)
" Application analysis. Ability to investigate why an application is not compatible (must)
" Understanding of AppSense/GPO/Firewalls/Registry (desired)
" Run SQL/VB queries against data sources to obtain info required (desired)
" Ability to create Macros remediate (desired)
" Highly motivated and able to communicate at all levels (must)
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.