I focus on delivering IT staffing solutions to our high-profile clients, on a contract basis. I cover a wide range of roles across a variety of corporate clients, using my expertise to quickly source the ideal candidate.
Application Support Analyst
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Application Support Analyst
Application Support Analyst for a 6 month contract based in Essex. - Experience of working with purchased packages (COTS) - Experience of application training in both co-located and remote locations - Knowledge of ITSM/ITIL processes - SQL. Ability to create complex queries. - Oracle. Ability to create complex queries. - Windows Server Administration. Proficient in use of administrative tools and solve application problems.
Job DescriptionApplication Support Analyst
6 months +
My client is looking to recruit a Application Support Analyst for a 6 month contract based in Essex.
- Prioritisation, classification and monitoring and coordination of the investigations to progress in the resolution of incidents and all corrective actions required to resolve them, making sure SLA times are not exceeded.
- Resolution and recovery of incidents including the creation of workarounds. Closing of incidents when resolved. documenting incident actions in cooperative systems
- Updates the support documentation of applications and informs on the status of the application to his management.
Management of problems :
- Providing proactive portfolio incident trends and analysis on problems resolution.
- Resolving problems Management of application availability and capacity:
- Coordination and distribution of availability reports.
- Monitoring of application, databases and operating Systems health and behaviours.
Knowledge Management :
- Create, review and update knowledge articles for the application supported by the team.
- Provision of training in Plant Floor Maintenance Applications in person or via remote tools
- Experience of working with purchased packages (COTS)
- Experience of application training in both co-located and remote locations via virtual tools
- Knowledge of ITSM/ITIL processes
- SQL. Ability to create complex queries.
- Oracle. Ability to create complex queries.
- Windows Server Administration. Proficient in use of administrative tools and solve application problems.
- Internet Information Services (IIS): Be able to administer and configure.
- HTML/ASP: Required to diagnose and resolve problems in ASP pages.
- C++ and .NET
- Proficiency in the creation of scripts.-
- SQL Server: High Level/Administrator proficient in stored procedures. T-SQL sentences
- UNIX o LINUX Medium level with a compromise to increase knowledge.
- Open-VMS. Use of commands and basic knowledge.
- Ability to document problems/solutions and processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of PLCs (Siemens/Alan Bradley)
- Networking knowledge.
- Application Production Support experience
- Experience of supporting purchased packages (COTS)
- Application Training experience
- Experience of working in global/ multi regional teams.
- Experience in production plant environments.
- Experience of ITIL/Service Management environment
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.