I specialise in contract recruitment within the vehicle technologies and automotive industry. I have a broad experience working with automotive OEMs and UK-based consultancies. Recruiting various roles within design, studio, quality and costing; from technician level through to management.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Would you like to design for one of the world's leading original equipment manufacturers?
We have a fantastic position within an iconic, global automotive OEM, based at its R&D facility in Warwickshire. As an ALIAS Modeller you will develop 3D digital models whilst working with both clay modellers and studio engineers.
This exciting role could give you that opportunity - you will be working with one of the world's most recognisable brands. Your influence will be implanted in future vehicle launches...
- Supporting the Studio Design Team to enable the delivery of both math and physical design properties
- Work directly with the Clay Modelling and Studio Engineering teams to develop 3D Digital model data
- Prepare renderings, technical drawings & CAD models of design proposals in support of the Design Release Process
- Generate math models suitable for milling/RPT applications (e.g. closed volume STL files)
- Work within the established regime of FPDS when effecting design changes
- Contribute effectively to team technical discussions to ensure that the component engineers understand proposed design changes
- Supporting the designers with the generation of 3D models from 2D proposals/verbal directions
- Provide technical information and support to senior management for design reviews
- Carry out special projects, as directed by management
- Plan and prioritise own workload.
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level or equivalent, with relevant automotive experience
- Alias Studio Tool efficient
- Class A surfacing expertise
- A working knowledge of component manufacturing tooling requirements
- You will have a knowledge of PhotoShop software.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is an award-winning technology and engineering recruitment agency, filling specialist positions across some of the most competitive industries in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.