The range of roles I help recruit for is as wide as it is varied. In the (ARM Corporate Services) Engineering Division, I support a range of high profile global companies within the defence, satellite and telecommunications industries, which means an ongoing, steep, learning curve.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
An international manufacturer of commercial aircraft is looking for a specialist Airworthiness Engineer to join its team in Filton on a 6-month basis.
Job DescriptionThe Airworthiness Engineer will support and ensure timely release of Occurrences assessments for the A380 UK domain.
* Support the UK A380 Local Chief Airworthiness Engineer in interfacing with the Chief Airworthiness Engineer and the Local Chief Engineer team.
* Ensure on time & on quality reply to all relevant Continued Airworthiness Occurrences he is in charge of, prepare, update and negotiates with Authorities the relevant Airworthiness Review Sheets and liaise with the Local Chief Engineer for impacts on aircraft design.
* Ensure adequacy of the aircraft configuration management with Airworthiness process and endorse Airworthiness related Concessions.
* Liaise with EAA representatives to ensure proper reporting of Type Certification and post TC certifications activities to the Local Chief Engineer and Central Chief Airworthiness Engineer for all domains related to the A380 in UK..
* Perform ITD review, IAS classification and elaboration, as well as ISB release.
* HND/Degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
* BSc in a relevant discipline.
Skills, Demonstrated Experience & Abilities:
* Good all round appreciation of engineering.
* Ability to understand basics of new technical issues from scratch.
* Basic IT skills /database control
* Involvement in at least one of :-Mods process, Continued Airworthiness or developing new type.
* Knowledge of Airworthiness Regulations.
* Knowledge of Airworthiness Procedures.
* Good General all round Engineering Technical Background.
* Understanding of classification of Airworthiness Issues.
* Information handling.
* Understanding of Configuration Management would be advantageous.
Competencies & Behaviours:
* Good Communication skills.
* Good written skills.
* Able to multi-task.
* Team working.
* Presentation skills.
* Working in multicultural teams.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.