Specialising in cost and commercial management within civil engineering. Placing candidates from senior to associate director level within contracting firms and consultancies. I excel in candidate management, placing people in the right position. My expertise covers commercial management, quantity surveying, cost engineering and cost management.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Commercial and Legal Compliance Manager (Land and Property Agreements) 12 - 15 Month Fixed Term Contract £45000 - £60000 Per Annum plus excellent benefits My client is responsible for the biggest construction project in Europe, helping to improve London's commuter infrastructure. As they work towards making this fantastic project operational a requirement for an Agreements Manager to work within Legal and Compliance has become available.
Job DescriptionCommercial and Legal Compliance Manager (Land and Property Agreements)
12 - 15 Month Fixed Term Contract
£45000 - £60000 Per Annum plus excellent benefits
My client is responsible for the biggest construction project in Europe, helping to improve London's commuter infrastructure.
As they work towards making this fantastic project operational a requirement for an Agreements Manager to work within Legal and Compliance has become available.
This opportunity would suit an individual who is trained in legal or legal and commercial compliance, and specifically someone with experience in managing and identifying Third Party Agreements associated with Land and Property.
* As the Agreements Manager you will be required to identify and establish any Third Party Agreements necessary to bring the programme into operation.
* The role will have a strong focus on land ownership, rights over land and the associated commercial agreements required to deliver operational and maintenance services, whilst seeking to close out Third Party Agreements and discharge obligations.
* As the Agreements Manager for Third Party Agreements you will be required to support Project Managers across the business as they work towards project handover mile stones.
* Anticipating the needs of the varying interfaces, and operation land and property teams.
* Mitigation of critical risk through agreements
* Ensure the business and all parties have the required Third Party Agreements in place required for phased opening.
* Ideally you will be a degree holder and professionally qualified within Commercial Management, with a working background specific to operational land and property requirements.
* Candidates with a background working in complex infrastructure environments and ideally rail will be strongly considered.
* An understanding of Third Party Agreements with the ability to work across organisational boundaries and high level stakeholders.
* You will need to be an excellent communicator and comfortable with delivering information up to Director Level.
* Essential is a familiarity with using agreements to align multi party requirements.
What to Do
If you have the skills and want to be a part of a fantastic organisation helping to deliver a land mark infrastructure project, then get in touch today.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.