Companies need to ensure that their IT facilities are adequate and correctly staffed, otherwise they risk falling behind. I work across multiple roles so my skills need to be well rounded however, I do have a slight preference for more technical roles.
Company profile A pioneering healthcare company, who creates solutions for treating cancer and brain disorders and helps clinicians deliver personalised care for every patient. The Role Overview: As Agile Coach you will have proven expertise in Scrum, Kanban and ideally the Scaled Agile Framework. Alongside a pursuit of excellence within agile practices and evidence of a leadership style that empowers and develops others.
Job DescriptionAgile Coach - Crawley
£45,000 - £50,000
A pioneering healthcare company, who creates solutions for treating cancer and brain disorders and helps clinicians deliver personalised care for every patient.
As Agile Coach you will have proven expertise in Scrum, Kanban and ideally the Scaled Agile Framework. Alongside a pursuit of excellence within agile practices and evidence of a leadership style that empowers and develops others.
You would be working at a programme level across a number of teams. Some examples of your day to day responsibilities would include:
* Facilitating programme level ceremonies such as backlog refinement/readiness, impediment removal, and planning preparation
* Leading effective programme level inspect and adapt workshops for continuous improvement
* Taking on a scrum master role where necessary
* Coaching team(s) and scrum masters on the effective execution of ceremonies/events (within Scrum and Kanban)
* Promoting transparency and alignment through radiating information for teams and stakeholders
* Supporting product owners with the communication of updates as well as with backlog maintenance
* Improving engineering quality practices by encouraging TDD, pair programming, test automation, continuous integration, and collective ownership
* Supporting global alignment in agile practices at the team and programme levels
* Experience in project management/team leadership in software development
* Agile experience
* Significant contribution as a change agent in an agile transformation
* Certifications/education in Agile, Lean, SAFE a plus
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. Our industry coverage includes, but is not limited to: Infrastructure and Built Environment, IT (including Security, Communications, SaaS, ERP, IT Sales, and more) Oil and Gas, Defence, Engineering and Technology, Technical Sales, Energy, Space, Telecommunications, Manufacturing and much, much more. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.