The range of roles I help recruit for is as wide as it is varied. In the (ARM Corporate Services) Engineering Division, I support a range of high profile global companies within the defence, satellite and telecommunications industries, which means an ongoing, steep, learning curve.
An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join an international Defence company in Luton. The role offers a competitive basic salary plus company benefits.
Job DescriptionKey Responsibility Areas
* Organisation of travel and accommodation arrangements for all on the floor
* Assisting external workshare partners/customers with local travel arrangements where necessary and completing security forms for visitors to the Luton site
* Managing diaries of senior personnel on the floor
* Completing expense claims for senior personnel
* Booking Meeting Rooms & Catering
* Act as SAP My Time Administrator for group/floor
* Chase up any outstanding SAP queries on timesheets
* Organisation of Travel Visas
* Organisation of internal and external meetings including Away Days
* Move coordinator for the floor
* Ordering Stationery & Office Supplies
* Answering telephones
* Preparation of travel itineraries
* Preparation of agendas and other meeting documentation as required including typing up actions/minutes/notes from various meeting
* 5S Champion for floor - ensuring that wing is kept uncluttered and tidy
* Keep a central file for renewal of Driver Authorisation forms for all staff on the wing as appropriate
* Act as a central point of communication for your wing, distributing notices, arranging Team Briefs etc.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
* The successful candidate will be highly motivated and proactive with the ability to build relationships with the team.
* Able to demonstrate experience of managing own time and meeting deadlines
* IT Literate to include Outlook, PowerPoint, Word skills and SAP
* Good communication skills both verbal and written
* English is the predominate language spoken in the workplace, however is it imperative that the individual can effectively communicate with those from other European countries
* 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday) with occasionally some flexibility of hours to meet specific work demands
* DSE Use
* Office Based
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.