Electronics, software and control is my specialty. It is the heart of any design and I am excited to see how it evolves our future. I pride myself on delivering a professional yet personal service. I genuinely care and take time to understand and present my clients and candidates with options and suggestions that they may not have considered.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
As a Legal Entity Accountant you will be coordinating the monthly treasury and inventory activities and supporting the accounting team in the preparation of the General Ledger, also the verification and release of financial statements.
Job DescriptionAccountant Legal Entity
Long term 12 monhtly rolling contract
The UK accounting team is responsible for the US and Local GAAP accounting for the companies Logistics UK Ltd and 5 other of the companies entities within Europe and the Middle East.
As a Legal Entity Accountant you will be coordinating the monthly treasury and inventory activities and supporting the accounting team in the preparation of the General Ledger, also the verification and release of financial statements. You will also be in a position to demonstrate excellent analytical skills, computer skills and the ability to work with management at all levels.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Reconciling and booking monthly inventory transactions and provisions to general ledger.
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations for all inventory and related accounts.
- Maintaining general ledger mapping in the Glovia operating system
- Ensuring the ongoing accuracy of the standard cost structure, including conducting the annual standard cost review.
- Providing accounting support to internal teams and representing the finance function in inventory projects.
- Liaising with both finance and non-finance teams to develop core processes and facilitate grief resolution
- Processing banking entries to general ledger and completing monthly bank reconciliation
- Producing daily and monthly cash forecasts.
- Raising payments and resolving related grief.
- Supporting the Accounting Supervisor with General Ledger closing activities.
- Any ad-hoc duties as required.
- Minimum 2 years relevant accounting experience.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages especially Excel (using & creating spreadsheets) and Word.
- Strong communication both written and verbal.
- Handles customer's requirements and needs effectively.
- Able to network with internal and external contacts to achieve objectives.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Manage and organise time effectively.
- Inventory accounting experience
- Studying towards a recognised accounting qualification.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.