Companies need to ensure that their IT facilities are adequate and correctly staffed, otherwise they risk falling behind. I work across multiple roles so my skills need to be well rounded however, I do have a slight preference for more technical roles.
1st Line Support Engineer
1st Line Support Engineer
Company overview A leading IT Service Provider, this pioneering business provides a wide range of outsourced IT Services to customers across Southern UK. The role; To remotely support a wide number of their customers via the telephone and remote management. Offering excellent and prompt customer excellence and representing the company in a professional and courteous manner.
Job Description1st Line Support Engineer - Fareham
£18,000pa - £20,000pa
A leading IT Service Provider, this pioneering business provides a wide range of outsourced IT Services to customers across Southern UK. They pride themselves on building long-term client relationships and providing an exceptional user experience to their customers. They are currently looking for a 1st Line Support engineer to join their team in Fareham on a permanent basis. A fantastic opportunity for a someone passionate about IT and keen to develop their career within a friendly and dynamic company.
To remotely support a wide number of their customers via the telephone and remote management. Offering excellent and prompt customer excellence and representing the company in a professional and courteous manner.
* To provide excellent customer care and support through efficient and organised ticket management
* Providing first response fixes to customers via the phone or email
* Providing resolution to incidents and requests, and appropriately escalating all others
* Liaising with third parties and customers with regard to incident resolution and requests
* Initiate basic backups and restorations
* Ensuring all activities align with ITIL procedures
* Escalating in line with company procedures
* Assist Service Desk Supervisor in managing Service Desk in such a way as to deliver excellent customer service
Required Skills: (As many of the following as possible)
* Basic understanding of Managed Services offering and Outsourced services.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Windows desktop and server configuration and support
* Citrix support
* Printer trouble shooting
* Basic Microsoft Exchange support
* Active Directory administration
* File and folder permissions
* Basic networking skills
* Basic ADSL troubleshooting
* Cisco Router support
* HP ProLiant Server Hardware support
* VMware support
* ITIL Foundation Certified
* Previous experience of public cloud/Office 365
* Comptia A+ N+
* Cisco CCENT / CCNA
* MCSA: Windows Server 2012/16
* MCSA: Office 365
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.