Survey Terms & Conditions
ARM Recruitment Viewpoint Survey Terms & Conditions
1. Entry into the ARM Recruitment Viewpoint Survey 2016 Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) is only open to persons living and working in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) and who are over the age of 18.
2. All entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these terms & conditions.
3. Entry into the Prize Draw is only open to individuals who complete the survey by Advanced Resource Managers Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”) entitled ‘ARM Recruitment Viewpoint Survey 2016’ (“the Survey”).
4. Prize Draw entries are limited to one per person and must be submitted by the applicant completing and returning the Survey.
5. Prize Draw entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
6. We accept no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery is not proof of receipt by us.
7. The Prize Draw will open on 29 February 2016 and close at 17:00 GMT on 25 March 2016.
8. The winner of the Prize Draw will be drawn at random on 08 April 2016.
9. The winner of the Prize Draw will be emailed and announced on our website and social media pages.
10. The winner of the Prize Draw will receive a voucher for Amazon.com in the sum of £250 (“the Prize”) which will be posted to the winner during April 2016. There is only 1 (one) Amazon.com voucher available.
11. If the winner rejects the Prize or the Prize Draw entry is invalid or in breach of these terms & conditions, the winner's Prize will be forfeited and we shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with these terms & conditions.
12. If a winner fails to claim the Prize within 5 days of us announcing the winner, the winner's Prize will be forfeited and we shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with these terms & conditions.
13. The Prize will be sent to the winner via post and we accept no responsibility for any prizes that are lost in the post.
14. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. In the event the original Prize is not available, we reserve the right to substitute the Prize for another prize of similar value from another supplier of our choosing.
16. We make no warranties or representations of any kind regarding the Prize which is supplied by a third party.
17. We shall not be liable whether in contract, tort (including negligence), misrepresentation or otherwise for any loss or damage you suffer or incur as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting or using any prize. However, nothing in these terms & conditions shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which we cannot lawfully limit or exclude.
18. If you win the Prize, you agree to use it for domestic and private purposes only.
19. If you win the Prize, you must use it in accordance with any instructions, manuals and other user documentation that may come with it.
20. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any Prize Draw at any time with or without prior notice.
21. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media, the participant consents to the same.
22. We reserve the right to amend these terms & conditions at any time with or without prior notice.
23. Personal data of the applicant will be held by us in its manual and automated filing systems. This data may be shared with our group companies for the purposes of us sending you marketing material. The applicant consents to the processing and disclosure of such data both inside and, where necessary, outside the European Economic Area.
25. Our decision in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. We shall not be liable for any failure to comply with our obligations where the failure is caused by something outside our reasonable control.
27. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
28. If you have any questions about the Prize Draw including requesting a hard copy, please email us at email@example.com.
29. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after each Prize Draw by writing to us at the address set out in condition 30. You must include a stamped self-addressed envelope.
30. The Prize Draw promoter is Advanced Resource Mangers Limited, Langstone Technology Park, Langstone Road, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 1SA.