Last updated 29th February 2015
Your information will be held by the Serocor Group, which includes: Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited; Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited; Advanced Resource Managers Limited; Bloc Digital Talent Limited; Optamor Limited; Hawker Chase Executive; Serocor Solutions Limited and Serocor Holdings Limited.
Definition of data
Information stored in a form capable of being processed by a computer or other automatic equipment; recorded in any form for later processing by computer or other automatic equipment; stored as part of a relevant filing system or intended to be included in one in the future.
Who is the controller of the data provided?
Each company in the Serocor Group is registered as a Data Controller in the United Kingdom for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998.
What information will be collected and how will we use it?
We will collect both personal data (such as your name and contact details) and sensitive personal data (such as the information in your CV). This data will be stored, processed, shared and disclosed by us to carry on our business, including:
- Provide our recruitment services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process;
Send your information to clients in order to apply for roles or to assess your eligibility for roles;
- Market our full range of services to you including permanent recruitment, temporary recruitment, contract recruitment, outplacement services, recruitment process outsourcing, business support services and training);
- Answer your questions and queries;
- In the case where we pay you e.g. temporary, contract or interim workers, to enable us to process payments to you and, where applicable, withhold tax or National Insurance Contributions;
- Third parties which provide services that you or our clients have requested e.g. references, qualifications, financial and criminal reference checking services, verification of the details you have provided from third party sources, psychometric evaluation or skills testing, medical and drug testing;
- Third parties which perform functions on our behalf and which also provide services to us, such as professional advisers, consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business systems, research and mailing houses, outsourcing partners and companies providing automated CV processing services;
- Regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of court or in connection with legal proceedings;
- We may also pass your information to or allow access to this information to the Serocor Group of companies in order that they may use your personal information in the same way;
- We reserve the right to transfer your information to a third part in the event of a sale, merger, acquisition, liquidation, receivership or transfer of some or all of the assets of one or more of our Group companies provided that the third party users your personal data and sensitive data for the purposes for which you provided it to us;
- We also obtain personal or sensitive personal data about you when we take up references from past employers or clients.
- We may record, store or monitor any telephone calls you have with our employees or advisers for record keeping, training and quality control purposes
Where will your information be held
The personal data that we hold for you may be accessible by other Serocor Group companies, clients and the third parties specified above. Some of these Serocor Group companies, clients and third parties may be located outside of the European Economic Area (EAA). Accordingly your personal data may be sent to or be capable of being accessed from outside the EAA.
For how long will your information be held?
We are required by law to hold your information as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller.
You have a right to request a copy of the information we hold about you in return for an administration fee which is currently £10. You also have the right to correct any inaccuracies in the information. We reserve the right to require verification of your identity and more information about your request. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and give reasons for doing so.