Highway, traffic & transportation specialists
Moving your career forward
Highways, traffic and infrastructure is a fast-moving industry, where incredible projects demand ever-changing and increasingly-scarce skills, a fact that isn't lost on us. We are proud to work with a broad range of businesses across a number of sub-sectors in this field, both in the UK and globally.
The areas we work in
ARM’s Highways, Traffic and Transportation division provides a comprehensive recruitment service to many of the UK’s top consulting engineering firms, contractors and local authorities within the transportation and infrastructure sector, covering highways design & maintenance, highway bridges & structures, intelligent transport systems (ITS), local government highways, transport planning and traffic engineering.
The people we work with
Our team of experts works with skilled talent at all levels of seniority, encompassing the entire highways, traffic and transportation lifecycle. The skillsets we recruit for typically include:
- Highways Technician - Associate/Technical Director
- Highways Design Engineer - Regional Director
- Drainage Engineer - Highways Inspector
- Flood Risk Engineer - Highways Supervisor
- Senior/Principal Highways Engineer - Section Engineer
- Associate Engineer - Site Engineer
- Traffic Engineer - Site Supervisor
- Transport Modeller - Site Agent
- Transport Consultant - Project Manager
- Senior Transport Planner - Surfacing Operative
- Street Lighting Engineer - Surfacing Supervisor
- Highways Structures Engineer - Operations Manager
- Bridge Engineer - Operations Director
How we can help you
Whether you're looking for your next role or for talent, we can help you find that perfect fit. Simply contact Sam on the number or email below for more information and bespoke solutions.
Sorry, there are currently no related Blogs for this sector.
Sorry, there are currently no related Case Studies for this sector.