Please check your email .
Senior HR Advisor
£38,000 - £48,000
- Responsible and accountable for their primary business area, with regards to providing effective and professional HR advice support to Managers to improve employee relations and maximise effectiveness of resources to ensure management meet operational requirements.
- Delivery of the HR objectives within their primary business area, this includes, evaluating resourcing, making recommendations and providing detailed justification for compensation & benefits changes, talent management, training and development plans and formulating performance improvement plans and assisting the Managers in the delivery of the PIP process.
- Employee relation processes within their primary business unit and will assist where necessary in other business units.
- Lead and provide project support when required on HR and cross functional projects within the UK/client group/business units
- Participate in the development, improvement and implementation of people related practices, processes and policies in order to maximise operational effectiveness.
- Offer advice and guidance to other Team members
- Ensure processes and procedures are compliant and the HRMS system is 100% accurate
- Support the HR Manager and Geozone HR Manager where required
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed compete to fulfil these.
- Proven experience gained within a HR Business Partner role
- Confident decision maker, able to challenge when required
- Ability to plan, track and manage a changing environment
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.