Please check your email .
We are currently working with a globally recognized client is a leader in offshore marine services. With a fleet of 400+ vessels, the successful candidate will benefit from joining a market leading company which operates in 40+ countries.
About The Role
As a Technical Superintendent, you will be joining the Fleet Department and report to the Fleet Manager. You will be in charge of a fleet of vessels, with the following goals in mind:
• Implement and lead the HSE culture.
• Keep the technical management of your assigned vessels to high standards
• Communicate with classification societies who will be dealing with your fleet of vessels
• Ensure the budget for your fleet is respected and well maintained
• Monitor and prepare scheduled operations with internal stakeholders#
• Become the functional Manager of the Chief Engineer
• Prepare the annual maintenance budget#
• Visit vessels, carry out inspections
• Ensure a proper implementation of technical tools and projects
• Contribute towards the improvement of the Technical Department
• You have clear experience within Maritime / or have experience within industrial technical management
• Have knowledge on safety tools, procedures and a good HSE culture
• Know how to use digital maintenance management systems
• Are an adaptive person, who can expand his technical knowledge onto new areas; as well as operate his vessels in compliance to relevant regulations
• Can work independently, maintain good organization and work in a structured way
• Be able to manage projects, including forecasting, monitoring, planning and networking, as well as manage suppliers
• Be knowledgeable on setting budgets, monitoring and reporting them
• Have good communicational and general soft skills
• Can speak, read and write in English
• Any experience or knowledge on the offshore industry is beneficial
The successful candidate will benefit from joining a friendly team in a bright workplace with fantastic atmosphere. You will be offered an industry competitive salary based on a 13 month year. There is also flexibility towards Working From Home.
ARM Maritime; Your First Port Of Call.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.