Please check your email .
Advanced Resource Managers are currently working with a Marine Civil Engineering Consultancy who are seeking engineering professionals who are enthusiastic about both site and design projects.
- You will be a motivated and ambitious engineer
- You will have experience and knowledge in civil/ structural engineering
- You will have experience working both in an office and on site
What you will be doing:
- You will manage sections of the construction projects from planning to the execution
- You will produce calculations, designs and reports
- You will assist with site surveys
- You will complete research of new innovative technology
This position is based in Bristol with the opportunity to travel internationally when required. The Bristol office has a bus stop right outside as well as a train station which is a 16-minute walk away from the office. The company also offer flexible working opportunities.
The salary ranges from £30,000 - £40,000 p/a this will rest on personal experience as well as the annual salary there are annual salary increases dependant on personal performance levels.
This company is determined to support the development of their staff, this includes supporting their employees through chartership.
This role is currently only open to individuals who are eligible to work in the UK
For more information on this exciting position, please contact Ty Darbyshire at ARM on +44 23 9245 8016 or email your CV and covering letter to Ty.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.