Please check your email .
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR ~ LANDSCAPE & URBAN DESIGN – SOUTHEAST – PERMANENT – £60,000 - £68,000
Advanced Resource Managers are currently working with a leading design, engineering and landscape architecture consultancy who are seeking an Associate Director to join their Landscape and Urban Design team. This position is more of a landscape public realm focus.
- You will have a Degree in Landscape Architecture or Urban design
- You will have strong multidisciplinary knowledge
- You will be a Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute
- You will be able to demonstrate previous experience in both public and private sectors.
What you will be doing:
- You will use your experience, knowledge and skills to develop and grow the landscape and urban design team.
- You will assist in business bidding activity
- You will gain and maintain relationships with new and current clients
- You will be part of the programme and financial control.
This position is available in Kent and Brighton, both surrounded with public transport routes.
The salary range for this position is between £60,000 and £68,000 dependent on experience as well as 27-day annual leave (plus bank holiday), a yearly membership, social benefits, private health care and more
We can only consider applications from those eligible to work in the UK for this position.
For more information on this exciting position, please contact Wayne Smith at ARM on 02394 458041 or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.