Please check your email .
Graduate Product Marketing Executive
Location - Basingstoke
Working for a well-established organisation who specialise in providing governments and organisations with secure products and digital solutions that enable countries to trade, companies to sell, economies to grow and people to move securely around an increasingly connected world. They are looking for a Graduate Product Marketing Executive who is keen to develop their career and they will support Product Marketing in the development and growth of selected products, and support the teams to ensure these product lines achieve their objectives.
What you will be doing:
- To be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of product strategies.
- Role scope includes contributing to the development of value propositions; collecting, interpreting and presenting market insights, executing product launch programmes, monitoring and reporting on budget adherence and developing strong links with other parts of the business to ensure success.
- This is a key role in the function and is critical to developing the success of the Sales team and wider business.
- Degree qualified, preferably in a business and/or marketing discipline.
- Technical background and ability to easily understand and articulate technical concepts.
- Relevant experience in a Product Marketing role of a comparable level and complexity.
- Familiar with Product Lifecycle strategies.
- An enthusiasm and determination to learn and develop
- Good commercial acumen.
- Ability to influence by building constructive and effective relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to make sense of complex data and identify key trends and significant events.
- Ability to identify and prevent risks to projects, and escalates effectively.
- Understands customer needs and wants and constantly alert for changes.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.