Please check your email .
Maternity Cover Fixed Term (21 months)
My client is seeking a HR Manager to provide HR guidance, advice and support to the business on a day to day basis and to be a visible and accessible face of HR.
- A generalist HR function for a complete location.
- Assist in the delivery of an efficient, timely and accurate Human Resources (HR) service to Management and Employees.
- Work on the strategic HR Planning for the future direction.
- Provide advice and guidance on the application of Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure strict compliance with current employment practices and processes.
- Ensure that HR delivery within own client group operates within the requirements of any relevant employment legislation.
- Provide advice and manage disciplinary and grievance processes ensuring that policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Assist with the implementation and development of initiatives which promote and develop constructive Employee Relations within Germany and between other Company business regions.
- Participate in the design and implementation of organisational HR initiatives, projects and company employment practices.
- Participate in the implementation of any global HR initiatives such as Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment initiatives, HR Policy & Process developments.
- Assist and support management in the identification of resourcing requirements and co-ordinate the day-to-day aspects of recruitment and selection process.
- Liaise with Management and Occupational Health to control Absence Management procedure.
- Make visits to other locations/divisions as required, providing HR support.
- Ensure the data protection policy is adhered to with regard to confidentiality of personal information, access by employees to records.
- First contact for the works council, working together on agreements.
- Working with Payroll Provider.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Proven ability gained within HR Manager role
- Previous experience working in a Metal and Electronics Industry desirable
- Related degree in Human Resources Management or Business or equivalent
- Related Postgraduate diploma in Human Resources Management or Business Management
- Fluent in English and German.
- Good working knowledge of employment legislation, tax law and social security law and interpretation of HR policies & procedures
- Ability to influence managers decisions and provide proactive and practical solutions on a variety of people and employment matters
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.