Please check your email .
£16,000 - £17,000
My client designs and manufactures photonic products and solutions that serve a wide range of markets and applications in the areas of medical and life sciences, industrial manufacturing, defence and aerospace, and research and development.
- Build of optics and mechanical assemblies
- Build, polish and inspection of leads
- Work within company procedures for quality and materials control
- Contribute to continuous improvement by recommending and implementing preventative and corrective measures
- Flexible response to customer requests and changes in delivery times
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability gained within manufacturing and/or assembly environment
- Previous experience of hi-tech assembly of very small components
The successful candidate will need to be flexible in terms of changing work procedures, varying tasks and completing requested overtime if necessary depending on the levels of workload and needs of the business.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.