Please check your email .
Lead Engineer - Vehicle Programs
Location - West Sussex
Salary: - £50,000
My client are currently in an exciting growth phase and are looking at introducing some exciting bespoke vehicle product development projects for the defence and military industries. They are looking for an experienced Lead Engineer to join them who will have full system ownership and will be the technical expert for all system integration and technical deliverables.
- Experience of vehicle system engineering
- Some experience within the defence industry is essential
- Experience with automotive OEM's or Tier 1 systems
- Use of system design tools such as DOORS
- Some experience with project management tools like SAP, ERP Systems is beneficial
- Have the ability to deliver a technical product from concept phase through to prototyping and trials
- Must be eligible for UK Security Clearance
- Degree level or equivalent in an engineering subject
- IMECHE CEng Accredited Engineering Degree or equivalent or Chartered Engineer status is preferable but not essential.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position then please get in touch by either sending your CV to George.Ewens@arm.co.uk or give me a call on my direct dial:
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.