Please check your email .
The Materials Planning Teams are responsible for the plans, schedules, and monitoring of the movement of material through the production cycle. They determine quantity and order date for materials to meet production or engineering schedules, initiate purchase or production requisitions compliant with supply agreements, and develop the schedule to be used in the production facility based on forecasts and historical analysis. The Team develops specifications for new contract orders as well as forecasts and plans for labour requirements. They provide timely and accurate input on supplier performance and may be asked to participate in higher level supplier performance reviews with the strategic sourcing team. They also monitor cost, schedule and scope of assigned subcontracts to assure best quality at best value.
• Run company reports and order appropriate stock levels.
• Place purchase orders on computer systems to suppliers.
• Review sales demand and initiate works orders.
• General expediting both internal and external
• Liaising regularly with internal departments.
• Working with production teams to ensure that our on-site raw materials are accurately inventoried, and any discrepancies are appropriately dealt with.
• Good office administration experience.
• The ideal candidate will hold previous experience within a planning department.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• High attention to detail
• Good time management and prioritisation skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.