Please check your email .
Welder Fabricator - Days - 45 hours per week
12 week Temp - Perm
To support and meet the demands of the Weld/Fab shop. Working in a busy factory environment within a cellular manufacturing system with operator quality control.
Needs to be accurate and efficient and aware of quality procedures.
Must be time served or NVQ trained with at least 5 years experience. References essential. TIG/MIG welding essential.
Must have at least 5 years experience of working in a Wel/Fab shop, including good work shop practices and an awareness of Health and Safety commitments to your self and other employees.
1. Supporting Work Centre 01 as a skilled worker, working at times unsupervised.
2 Implementing .Operator Quality Control.
3. General support to Supervisor, Management and all other employees.
4. Awareness and support around Health & Safety issues.
5. Supporting Lean Manufacturing techniques via Production, Engineering and Materials Dept.
6. To promote good house keeping routines in order to keep the plant and equipment in good Working order.
7. Any reasonable request.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.