Please check your email .
ARM are currently recruiting for a Framework manager to work with a major client within the Nuclear and Defence industry.
Please note that to be considered for the role, you must have live SC clearance.
• Develop and implement Category Strategies for assigned sub-group of categories, balancing short and long-term objectives to meet business strategy and efficiencies (savings) in alignment with business stakeholders.
• Support and execute complex strategic sourcing activities in line with approved category strategies and preferred suppliers list, including the execution of the RFx process, supplier evaluation and selection, contract negotiation, business award and contract handover to the business, in compliance with the business requirements as well as AWE policies and directives, including Code of Conduct and Code of Business Ethics.
• Responsible for contractual and commercial management and effective contract administration to the relevant team providing commercial assurance to deliver commercial value.
• Support and execute Supplier Relationship Management for key and critical suppliers within the sub-group of categories, including supplier segmentation, contract management, supplier risks identification and mitigation and suppliers performance.
• Identify and develop supplier value including planning and participating to external management review meetings with segmented suppliers (Management Business Reviews and Executive Business Reviews) in accordance with AWE Supplier Relationship Management framework and the agreed supplier strategy.
• Support and provide input to the Process and Performance team as appropriate.
• Support the development and interface with the Service Centre.
• Consistently demonstrating positive behaviours in line with the company's environmental, sustainability, safety, health, security, quality and ethics standards.
• Category Management Drive and implement Category Strategy to deliver cost effective category solutions and business models.
• Supplier base management (Preferred Supplier List – PSL), securing competition in the supplier base.
• Implement ways of working according to AWE Category Management Framework including the delivery of Category targets and KPI’s for assigned group of spend categories.
• Business Intelligence, benchmark and market insight to support category development.
• The Senior Category Manager, with the sub-category Team, are responsible for securing and tracking cost reduction, contract management and continuity of Supply Chain.
• Strategic Sourcing Prepare & execute the RFx process in collaboration with stakeholders including supplier evaluation and selection, supplier negotiations (costs and contract).
• Contribute to the long-term business ensuring competitive initial cost and total cost development in the product and service life cycle and maintenance of the specific supplier contract for products and services.
• Contract Management Prepare and execute a Contract which is appropriate to the scope, value and risk outlined in the sourcing strategy, ensuring all relevant stakeholders have contributed and approved as appropriate.
• Administer the Contract in accordance with all of the terms and conditions ensuring contract compliance.
• Ensure appropriate management of commercial risks, forecast spend and change impacts with key AWE stakeholders.
• Supplier Relationship Management Suppliers segmented and managed (quality, performance, risk) in accordance with the AWE Supplier Relationship Management Framework.
• Monitor and mitigate supplier risks (including CoC, Environmental & Health and Safety as well as dependency on AWE and AWE dependency on the supplier), make corrective action plans for the identified risks.
• Supplier Strategies for key suppliers within assigned group of spend categories.
• Stakeholders Collaboration secure stakeholders involvement and participation in category strategies, sourcing activities and supplier relationship management activities and share SCM category strategies, PSL, supplier performance.
What do you need to succeed?
• Good standard of general education
• Experience as a Framework Manager
• British National
• Live SC Clearance (Non Negotiable)
• The role is offering a rate of £60- £65 per hour (depending on experience)
• Remote working Available
• 6 month contract
How to apply
To apply for this position or to find out more please contact George Pace on 02392 228257 or email a copy of your CV to George.Pace@arm.co.uk
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.