Please check your email .
To prepare and provide equipment, processes and clear concise product manufacturing documentation to enable company to manufacture its chosen products within acceptable time scales, quality standards and cost.
Using lean tools and techniques, identify and implement projects that continually improve the operational performance of the business.
1. To provide support & advice to manufacturing with respect to equipment & processes issues encountered while producing company products.
2. To advise & recommend suitable manufacturing equipment & processes to produce company products.
3. To ensure all production processes are introduced, used and maintained in controlled, documented manner, and are compliant with Quality, Environmental and H&S requirements of the business.
4. To produce manufacturing packages for products.
5. To use time study methods to assist in optimising manufacturing process's & improve product design for manufacture.
6. To work with D.O. and engineering during product design to improve product manufacturability.
7. To specify all additional manufacturing aids such as jigs, fixtures, solder screens etc.
8. To provide or arrange training for DDC employees so that they are able to operate equipment and processes effectively.
9. To pro-actively search for ways to improve existing manufacturing methods to improve quality and output whilst reducing cost.
10. To ensure all manufacturing equipment and processes comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act.
11. Any other duties as required by management: Sound understanding of current manufacturing techniques.
To be suitable for the role you will require a minimum of 7 years working in Production Engineering environment in Electronics Industry.
GCSE Grade C or above in English and Mathematics (or equivalent).
Ability to communicate on all levels.
Lean manufacturing experience
Desirable: Mechanical or Electronic Engineering Degree
Ability to create drawings to BS 308 standard.
SMT equipment Mydata, DEK printers reflow and AOI equipment
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.