Please check your email .
Project Manager - Vehicle Programs
Location - West Sussex
Salary - £50,000
My client are currently in an exciting growth phase and are looking at introducing some exciting bespoke vehicle product development projects for the defence and military industries. They are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join them and help them develop internal systems and structure while developing some market leading products. You will be given full ownership of the project and will be given the scope to run the project in your style and you will be responsible for cost, timing as well as leadership and motivation.
Experience you will have:
- Be experienced as a Project Manager or Programme Manager
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Project and software tools such as SAP or ERP systems
- Good understanding project life cycle management, project financial management and risk and opportunity management
- Good experience using Prince 2 or APMP
- Must have or be eligible for UK Security Clearance
- Ideally come from a defence of automotive background
- Strong motivation and leadership skills
If you are interested in this opportunity then please get in contact with George @ARM by emailing me your CV to George.Ewens@arm.co.uk or calling my direct dial on 02392 228208
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.