Please check your email .
*Fantastic Opportunity for an OSCP penetration tester to join an established security consultancy in London*
We have a new opportunity for a Junior Penetration Tester to join a major consultancy within Central London.
The ideal candidate will have achieved Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) qualification at the minimum.
They should also either be SC Cleared, or eligible for SC Clearance.
The role offers;
- Competitive Salary + Benefits Package + Further Training and Certifications, with the opportunity for CREST Registered accreditation within 3-6 months of starting.
- The opportunity to tackle varied work from web application, infrastructure testing and mobile application security work to eventually CREST and CHECK Team work.
· Professionally qualified (OSCP at a minimum - although CREST, CHECK and/or GIAC - GXPN, GPEN, GWAPT, etc. or other relevant qualifications is desirable)
· Security Clearance - or eligible to obtain SC Clearance
· Possess a recognised Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (Computer / Electronics), or a related discipline.
• Good understanding of information security management and information systems governance.
• Ability to work on various platforms and operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux, Kali).
• Experience with at least one scripting language (e.g. bash, powershell, python).
• Understand the OWASP testing methodology and have knowledge of penetration testing tools.
• Strong knowledge base in enterprise technologies and operations, enterprise networking, internet application security, database security evaluation and architecture.
• Able to understand basic networking concepts (e.g. routing, ALC, load balancers, SSL/TLS, TCP).
· Conducts themself in a professional manner.
· Good communication skills with the ability to articulate complex IT concepts and issues within a business context and to a wide audience including senior client management.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Have strong analytical, problem solving and inter-personal skills.
· Be able to work as part of a team, and at the same time being an independent self-starter.
· Hands on mentality
· Willingness to travel to client site if required
In return my client can offer:
• Career progression.
• Competitive remuneration package.
• Support and backing from a successful, well-funded UK security consultancy.
My client will assist successful candidates in obtaining the necessary qualifications, and passing the security checks needed to perform current duties and additional support to retain industry recognised qualifications as appropriate.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.