Please check your email .
We're looking for a Maintenance Plumber to work for our client on commercial property in the Ealing area. You will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance (PPM), such as equipment breakdowns, plumbing inspections and minor installations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- NVQ2 or City & Guilds Plumbing & Heating
- Previous experience of working in a maintenance role
- Building services experience – experience of BMS systems / HVAC would be desirable
- Excellent H&S awareness in the workplace
- Full UK Driving Licence (vehicle supplied)
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-known company. This is working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.