Please check your email .
Our client are recruiting for a BIM Manager. This role will be responsible for delivering the business’s technology strategy and promoting the benefits of digital ways of working. This role represents an excellent opportunity with access across the whole business to drive forward and implement our digital strategy. We are looking for a candidate who has a passion to define their own path, lead by example and support the business in exploring new and emerging technology.
Location: Bristol, Cardiff, Plymouth, or Winchester
• Experience of working in an engineering production environment
• In-depth and up to date knowledge of Autodesk software
• A track record of leading delivery within a BiM environment
• Experience of working in a Project Coordination role
• Up to date knowledge of the latest industry standards
• Excellent leadership skills and mentoring experience
• An ability to train and upskill team members
• Demonstratable resilience to cope with conflicting demands
• A desire to drive the implementation of digital information plans and strategies
• Experience of chairing meetings, managing budgets and producing management information
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Dynamo for REVIT and ability to write scripts
• Working knowledge and experience of using BIM 360
• Experience of Implementing BIM Level 2 Accreditation / Certification to ISO 19650 within a Business Environment
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.