Please check your email .
• The Manufacturing Technician will be working within Operations, within a design for manufacture and production environment. The Manufacturing Technician will be responsible for RF/Microwave Wire/Tape bonding assembly and repair of production hardware to "MIL-STD".
• The Manufacturing Technician is required to exhibit good technical knowledge and a practical "hands-on skill set" working to drawings. Core Technician skills, problem solving and continuous improvement are also a necessity. This role will involve working in a clean room environment with up to 80% of the time spent on manual dexterity fine detailed work under a high power microscope.
What will you do?
• To attain target hours and support the production schedule by keeping rework to a minimum
• Maintain a clean working area and comply with Health and Safety Regulations
• Keep Familiar and remain compliant with clean room and ESD disciplines
• Ensure compliance to regulatory and legal requirements
• Identify improvements in process and yield
What we are looking for?
• Wire bonding and die bonding experience
• Experience in a range of hybrid microelectronic assembly techniques including device attachment methods and interconnection techniques
• Ability to carry out both repeat production and varied one off types of work
• Attention to detail and pride in workmanship
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
• Ability to carry out Microwave work to MIL-STD 883H and BS9450
• Proven track record
• Should be an effective communicator at all levels as you will be expected to liaise with Industrial Engineering, Production Planning & Engineering
It would be nice if you had
• Previous experience of military and aerospace products
• Use of Hybond, TPT, K&S bonding machines
• Use of Westbond bonding machines
• Use of Bondtec Autobonders
• Ability to remove and replace MMIC’s
• Certification to J-STD-001 and IPC610
• SAP knowledge
• Inspection experience
What you'll get?
• Flexible working: We offer our employees the time and flexibility they need to enjoy a balanced life
• Continuous Learning: You’ll be supported in ongoing personal development
• Annual leave: We offer 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
• Award-winning pension scheme: Our multi-award-winning pension scheme includes generous employer contribution
• Flexible benefits: Our company-funded approach to flexible benefits allows employees to make choices appropriate for them. Each employee has access to a wide choice of lifestyle, health and wellbeing options best suited to their individual lifestyle goals.
• Employee discount schemes: In addition to the above flexible benefits, our employees benefit from access to everyday discounts with many high street and online retailers, restaurants and days out.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.